The Asphalt Institute is proud to be an official supporting organization for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014, featuring an immense unveiling of all the newest equipment, technology and product breakthrough in construction.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG will take place March 4-8, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada. These new features will help attendees see more and walk less:
• Superior shuttle service
• Enhanced mobile navigation app
• Knowledgeable onsite guides to help answer any questions
• New internal routes get you from one product area to another much faster
• New platinum lot located directly across from South Hall – 387,000 square feet of aggregate processing, asphalt paving, drilling and much more
• New demolition and recycling pavilion promoting safe and economically feasible recycling of recordable construction and demolition materials
• New education packages with more flexibility and no wasted tickets
Register before January 17 and save up to 30% off admission. For more information, visit www.conexpoconagg.com.